Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you start to get those cravings for something warm, comforting, and full of pumpkin-y flavor, that's the time to make this Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler! This homemade pumpkin cobbler is sweet, satisfying, and full of crunchy-yummy pecans. It's the perfect fall dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, the pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt; mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, butter, milk, and vanilla; mix well. Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture and stir until combined. Pour batter into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar, and remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar; mix well. Sprinkle nut mixture over batter.
- Slowly pour hot water over the top; do not stir. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is set. Serve warm or cold.
- If you want to add another layer of deliciousness, serve this cobbler with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. We even drizzle ours with some caramel sauce as a double bonus!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 363
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 382mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 42g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!