Quick Fruit Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a fruit-filled treat, our Quick Fruit Parfaits are a refreshing snack, day or night. Layer it with your favorite fresh fruit for a taste that's uniquely yours.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- Fresh berries or sliced peaches
What to Do
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and lemon juice in a large bowl; mixture will thicken.
- Layer the mixture in parfait glasses with cookies and your favorite fresh fruit. Keep refrigerated.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!