The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
Quick Fruit Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
For a fruit-filled treat, our Quick Fruit Parfaits are a refreshing snack, day or night. Layer it with your favorite fresh fruit for a taste that's uniquely yours.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- Fresh berries or sliced peaches
What to Do
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and lemon juice in a large bowl; mixture will thicken.
- Layer the mixture in parfait glasses with cookies and your favorite fresh fruit. Keep refrigerated.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!