We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a special jiggly treat using only four easy ingredients! (You probably even have them all lying around the house.) Our chocolate dessert recipe we like to call Quik Jiggles combines two of our favorite kid ingredients: gelatin and cocoa powder. Combined, they create a chocolate dessert that's truly a force to be reckoned with!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Nestlé Quik chocolate powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 envelopes (0.25 ounces each) unflavored gelatin
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until smooth.
- Pour into an 8-inch-square baking dish, then let cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 5 hours, or until firm to the touch.
- Use a cookie cutter or knife to cut into different shapes. Serve cold.