Raspberry Chocolate Meringue Kisses
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How could four simple ingredients turn into an award-winning dessert? Here's how...
What You'll Need
- 2 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberry-flavored semisweet chocolate chips, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the egg whites and vanilla until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in the sugar until stiff peaks form. With a spoon, fold in the chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet that has been coated with nonstick baking spray. Bake for 10 minutes, then turn off the oven. Leave the kisses in the oven for one hour. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 2 dozen kisses.
Regular chocolate chips or miniature chocolate chips can be substituted for the raspberry-flavored chocolate chips.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!