Raspberry Cream Cheese Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Raspberry and cream cheese are a match made in dessert heaven, and if you're a fan of this sweet and creamy combination, then you're going to love our Raspberry Cream Cheese Ring. Not only is this over-sized danish-style dessert perfectly shareable, but it's perfectly satisfying too!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, granulated sugar, and preserves until well blended.
- On a flat surface, unroll dough and separate into 2 large rectangles. Overlap long sides to form a 13- x 7-inch rectangle; firmly press edges and perforations to seal. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on dough.
- Starting with a long side of dough, roll up; pinch edge to seal. With a serrated knife, cut into 12 slices. Arrange slices on baking sheet in a circle, overlapping slightly.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over warm crescent ring and top with sliced almonds.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 284
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.0g 6 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 359mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!