Salted Chocolate Pretzel Toffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 pounds
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
If you love homemade candy, then you'll love our recipe for Salted Chocolate Pretzel Toffee. It's an easy homemade candy recipe that's holiday-perfect.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups thin pretzels, broken into pieces
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Spread broken pretzels in pan.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and brown sugar and bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes without stirring. Carefully pour over pretzels. (Mixture will be very hot.)
- Bake 5 minutes, then place pan on cooling rack and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top. When chocolate is melted, after about 2 minutes, spread evenly over toffee. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let cool 2 to 3 hours, or until hard. Break into pieces.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!