The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 30 Min
S'mores Fondue, made in a slow cooker? That's right! Please everyone with this classic flavor combination, presented in a new and exciting way.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel topping
- 1 (16-ounce) package chocolate-flavored bark candy coating, broken into chunks
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
- Marshmallows (see Note)
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a 3-quart slow cooker; add chocolate-flavored bark candy coating and chocolate chips.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 1-1/2 hours. Stir and serve fondue with graham cracker sticks and marshmallows.
To make more traditional s'mores, "toast" marshmallows by broiling them 1 to 2 minutes, or until light golden. Place 1 marshmallow on a graham cracker sheet, and spoon fondue over it. Place another graham cracker sheet over marshmallow to form a sandwich.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series, Copyright Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
Aug 12, 2011
This sounds like a delicious recipe, and seems safer for kids opposed to fire dripping marshmallows. I have never heard of chocolate-flavored bark candy coating, still Im anxious to try this recipe.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.