Strawberry Patch Waffle Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We hope your sweet tooth is ready for this! Our Strawberry Patch Waffle Milkshake makes us think of summer carnivals, 'cause it's over-the-top and made with one of our favorite summer fruits. Plus, the rainbow sprinkles remind us of all the fun colors you see there! Since everyone loves a waffle with a heaping scoop of ice cream, we topped each one of these creamy strawberry milkshakes with half of a waffle!
What You'll Need
- 5 large scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons strawberry syrup plus extra for drizzling
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream for topping
- 1 frozen waffle, toasted, cut in half
- Strawberries for topping
- Sprinkles for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender, combine strawberry ice cream, milk and strawberry syrup. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy. Pour into 2 glasses.
- Top each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. Top off with a waffle and strawberries. Drizzle with strawberry syrup and garnish with sprinkles. Serve immediately.