Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The fresh taste of a comforting Strawberry-Rhubarb Cobbler is as easy as reaching into our freezer. With an abundance of frozen fruit always available at our markets, we can enjoy one of our favorite fruit cobbler recipes any time we get the baking bug!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen strawberries or 1 pound fresh
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, softened, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking stray.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, rhubarb, 1 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, the cornstarch, and vanilla; mix well then pour into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, egg, salt, the remaining sugar, and the remaining butter; mix until crumbly, then sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until bubbly and topping is golden. Serve warm.
This Strawberry-Rhubarb Cobbler is great, but who can stop at just one fruit cobbler? Click here for even more Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 368
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 214mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %