We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) packages white chocolate baking squares
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a large microwavable bowl, melt white chocolate and peanut butter at 70% power in the microwave for 2-1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals.
- Stir in rice cereal until thoroughly coated; spread into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate chips at 70% power for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals.
- Spoon chocolate over peanut butter mixture and spread with a knife until completely covered.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until hardened.
Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!