Tipsy Coconut Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little island flair to your next shindig with this super easy dessert dip. Our Tipsy Coconut Dip is made with less than 5 ingredients and it's full of creamy coconut flavor. Everyone will love this one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum (see Note)
- Toasted coconut for garnish
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Garnish with toasted coconut. Serve.
- We like to serve this dip with fresh fruit and chocolate wafers.
- Serving this dip to kids or just don't like rum? You can leave out the rum and still enjoy this tasty, alcohol-free, dessert dip!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!