To-Die-For Dessert Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our To-Die-For Dessert Dip is packed with flavor but none of the hassle! You'll love how easy it is to whip up a dessert recipe that everyone will love.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups chopped candy bars of your choice (we used Snickers)
What to Do
- In a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, mix together cream cheese and brown sugar. Fold in whipped topping and chopped candy bars. Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 727
- Calories from Fat 513
- Total Fat 57g 88 %
- Saturated Fat 35g 173 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.5g 19 %
- Cholesterol 130mg 43 %
- Sodium 452mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .