Toffee Apple Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
These Toffee Apple Squares will remind you of caramel apples at the fair. They're so easy to make and so delicious. They make the perfect fall dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerate sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can sliced apples in water, drained
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Press cookie dough into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 16-18 minutes, or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie, then arrange apples evenly over that.
- Microwave caramel topping 20 to 30 seconds, or until warm; drizzle evenly over apples. Sprinkle with peanuts. Let cool then cut into squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 256
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.2g 6 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 208mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.