We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup
- 10 Min
If you're a fan of turtle candies, then you're going to love this deconstructed, fluff salad version. Our Turtle Fluff features the three main ingredients - chocolate, caramel, and pecans - along with a few other ingredients that make this dessert really fluffy and creamy. Plus, since this is a no-bake dessert, you can make it anytime your sweet tooth gets a craving!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping, chocolate chips, and pecans. Serve or chill until ready to serve. Drizzle with caramel sauce just before serving.
Looking for a fruity variation of this dessert salad? Check out our recipe for Potluck Pistachio Fluff!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 483
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 28g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 3.3mg 1 %
- Sodium 318mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 46g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.