White House Strawberries Romanoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- In a shallow bowl, combine strawberries, liqueur, and granulated sugar; mix well and set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until slightly thickened (not stiff).
- Place ice cream scoops in individual dishes, top with strawberry mixture, then spoon cream mixture on top.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 313
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 62mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 29g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!