- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
If you're looking for a fun and refreshing easy pudding recipe, our Lemon Napoleons are really going to hit the spot. We've combined a lemon pudding cream with a flaky pastry creating a heavenly dessert. It's made with easy, everyday ingredients, plus it's bursting with lots of lemony freshness. Top each slice with our oh-so-good icing and a few berries, and get ready for a creamy pudding-filled favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (17-ounce) box frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant lemon pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Unfold both sheets of puff pastry, place each on a baking sheet, and bake according to package directions; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine lemon pudding mix and milk; whisk until thickened, then gently fold in whipped topping. Spread over 1 sheet of pastry. Place second piece of puff pastry flat side up over pudding. Using a baking sheet, gently press down the top sheet, slightly flattening it, making sure not to press so hard that the filling oozes out.
- In a medium bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Pour icing over top of pastry and spread to the edges. Chill at least 4 hours or until firm. Using a serrated knife, cut into squares and serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- We topped ours with fresh raspberries and lemon slices, but feel free to change it up with strawberries, blueberries, or whatever kind of fruit you have on hand or that is on sale!
- If you love easy pudding dessert recipes, then you've gotta check out our Banana Pudding Dream or Hawaiian Poke Cake!
- Chocolate pudding mix makes this Chocolate Sin absolutely irresistible!
- Still want more? Check our Incredible Recipes with Pudding Mix!
Read Next"That Cherry Stuff"