Mini Pumpkin Pie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 per serving
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
Our Mini Pumpkin Pie Cups are perfect for passing around at your next holiday party! This bite-sized dessert is a mouthful of creamy delight, and you'll taste a little bit of fall in every cup. Party goers and potluck patrons alike are going to love this special pumpkin pie dessert.
What You'll Need
- 2 (1.9-ounce) box frozen mini phyllo shells
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- Whipped topping for garnish
What to Do
- Heat phyllo shells according to package directions; let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice, and milk; whisk 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Add pure pumpkin and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon mixture evenly into phyllo shells and dollop with whipped topping (See Tip). Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- The Test Kitchen recommends using a decorating bag to fill the phyllo shells: this will add a little extra something to the final presentation!
- Things just keep getting better with these Perfect Pumpkin Recipes! And these Pumpkin Patch Squares are the perfect fall time pass around.
- Looking for a drink to serve at your next holiday party? Try this Apple Cider Sangria, or our Apple Pie Hot Toddy.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The novel tang of prepared horseradish adds a flavorful spark to this comforting brisket recipe. Whether for a make-ahead, welcoming, weeknight supper or for a company meal, the result is always juicy, tender, and tasty.