Perfect Pumpkin Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Everyone loves a tasty fall cobbler recipe! Our Perfect Pumpkin Cobbler is the best of the best and is sure to put a smile on all the faces gathered around your holiday table. Topped with a scoop of ice cream and a dash of festive seasonal flair, this is a fall dessert recipe you won't want to miss.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt until combined. Add pumpkin, oil, and vanilla; mix well. Spread into baking dish.
- To make Topping, in a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, walnuts, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; mix well. Sprinkle nut mixture over batter. Pour hot water evenly over top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center of cake is set. Serve warm with sauce from bottom of baking dish.
Check This Out!
- You can't go wrong with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- For more easy pumpkin desserts, try our Easy Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream, or our Mini Pumpkin Pie Cups.
- Our Maple Sugar Cookies and our Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares are the perfect taste of fall!
- Next time you're throwing a holiday party, serve up this Apple Cider Sangria!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.