Perfect Pumpkin Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Everyone loves a tasty fall cobbler recipe! Our Perfect Pumpkin Cobbler is the best of the best and is sure to put a smile on all the faces gathered around your holiday table. Topped with a scoop of ice cream and a dash of festive seasonal flair, this is a fall dessert recipe you won't want to miss.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt until combined. Add pumpkin, oil, and vanilla; mix well. Spread into baking dish.
- To make Topping, in a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, walnuts, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; mix well. Sprinkle nut mixture over batter. Pour hot water evenly over top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center of cake is set. Serve warm with sauce from bottom of baking dish.
Check This Out!
- You can't go wrong with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- For more easy pumpkin desserts, try our Easy Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream, or our Mini Pumpkin Pie Cups.
- Our Maple Sugar Cookies and our Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares are the perfect taste of fall!
- Next time you're throwing a holiday party, serve up this Apple Cider Sangria!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!