Beefy Noodle Roll-Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roll-ups are so much easier to portion out than other types of pasta - wouldn't you agree? Our Beefy Noodle Roll-Ups are particularly easy to make because they use lasagna noodles. We've used a few flavorful ingredients to make this a Mexican-style dinner just the way you like it. Serve it up to your family during the week or bring it along to a family member's for a welcome potluck dinner!
What You'll Need
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups salsa
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1 1/4 ounces) dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces container sour cream
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 15-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Spread 1 cup of salsa in the bottom of prepared baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and 1 cup of salsa.
- Cut each noodle in half; spread each half with 2 tablespoons of the beef mixture and roll up. Place roll-ups in the baking dish. pour remaining salsa over the roll-ups and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover the dish loosely with aluminum foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and roll-ups are heated through. To serve, spoon 1 tablespoon of sour cream on each roll-up and sprinkle with black olives.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 9.4g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 70mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,062mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Easter Meat Pie
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Zippy Microwave Meatloaf
- City Hot Dog Guide
- Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs