Bourbon Glazed Ham Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a special entree for last-minute company? Bourbon, apple juice, and mustard make a delectable glaze for ham steaks, and no one'll know you whipped up this dish in under 30 minutes.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple juice, concentrate, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 (1/2-inch-thick) ham sliced (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
What to Do
- Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well.
- Cook ham slice in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Reduce heat to medium-low, and add bourbon mixture.
- Cook 9 minutes or until bourbon sauce is slightly thick, stirring sauce and turning ham occasionally. Cut slice into serving-sized pieces. Place slices on individual plates, and top with bourbon sauce.
Serve green beans and pureed sweet potatoes with this to round out the meal.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 242
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 25g 51 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 1,004mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Zippy Microwave Meatloaf
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Root Beer Dogs
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs
- 20 Comfort Food Recipes