Grilled Ham and Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet and savory is the way to go... at least, that's our motto here at Mr. Food. This Grilled Ham and Apples screams "mealtime glory" in every bite. You'll L-O-V-E it and so will your crew!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) ham slices (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 4 apples, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
What to Do
- Preheat the grill. Combine first 3 ingredients in a microwave-safe 1-cup glass measuring cup; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring once.
- Grill ham and apples, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) turning occasionally and basting with marmalade mixture, 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Make mealtime a priority for good-quality family time. Unplug the phone, or let the answering machine take over. Encourage conversation by each person telling their favorite joke or the best part about their day. Whatever the topic, remember the important thing is that you're sitting down and spending time with your family.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!