Honey Mustard Bologna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes the simple treats are the best, and with this easy, toss-on-the-grill munchie, you'll see why...
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 whole (12 ounce) bologna
What to Do
- Heat the grill to medium-high.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey and mustard. Set aside half of the mixture in a bowl for dipping. Coat the bologna with the other half of the mixture.
- Double-wrap and tightly seal the bologna in aluminum foil. Grill for 18 to 20 minutes or until the center is heated through. Unwrap the bologna and cut into 1-inch pieces.
A whole 12-ounce bologna should be available in or near the supermarket deli department.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.