Kielbasa on a Skewer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kielbasa on a Skewer is a super "make ahead, throw on the grill" treat that'll excite the whole picnic or barbecue gang.
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, cut into about 12 (1-inch) chunks
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into about 12 (1-inch) chunks
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into about 12 (1-inch) chunks (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into about 18 (1-inch) chunks
- 6 wooden or metal skewers
What to Do
- Place vegetable chunks in a medium bowl and add Italian dressing. Cover and allow vegetables to marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread a chunk of kielbasa, zucchini, onion, and pepper onto each skewer. Repeat and finish each skewer with a chunk of kielbasa. Grill for 15 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally, until vegetables are tender-crisp and kielbasa is heated through.
If you want, you can use green or yellow bell pepper chunks instead of red...or even some of each!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 379
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 27g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 39 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,596mg 67 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 15 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Easter Meat Pie
- Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
- All in One Kielbasa
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Grilled Hot Dogs
- 20 Comfort Food Recipes
- Oniony Polish Sausage