We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe is the perfect after-school snack, or quick-and-easy lunch for work. You're only three ingredients away from some of the most delicious (and unique!) quesadillas that you've ever made!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 pound salami, chopped
- 2 cups Colby-Jack cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine salami and cheese; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over a tortilla.
- Top with remaining tortilla and place in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 6 minutes or until cheese is melted, turning halfway through cooking.
- Cut into 6 wedges and serve.
- Zippy Microwave Meatloaf
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Root Beer Dogs
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Yummy Mummy Dogs
- 20 Best Burger Recipes
- Bubblin' Beer Dogs