Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up these meat loaves with mashed potatoes and steamed green beans, and you'll make a meal reminiscent of home-minus the large number of calories and fat!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground round
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped onion, pressed dry
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Combine beef, 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the onion, and remaining 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Shape mixture into 4 mini loaves. Place loaves on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce evenly over loaves; bake 5 more minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Per serving: CALORIES 207 (28 percent from fat); FAT 6.4g (sat 2.1g, mono 2.4g, poly 1.1g); PROTEIN 27.3g; CARBOHYDRATE 10.7g; FIBER 1.3g; CHOLESTEROL 113mg; IRON 2.8mg; SODIUM 401mg; CALCIUM 20mg
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.