We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve it as is as a main course, or leave out the ham and serve it as a side dish. Why not top it with poached or scrambled eggs for a great new look and taste?
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups diced onions
- 3/4 cup diced pimiento (6½ ounces)
- 2 cups diced zucchini (1 large zucchini)
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 can (14½ ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 canned ham (5 ounces)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté the onions and pimiento for 5 to 6 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
For a more authentic Spanish flavor, substitute cilantro for the parsley.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 307
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.8g 20 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 719mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.4g 21 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.
- All in One Kielbasa
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Easter Meat Pie
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Root Beer Dogs
- Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs