Yummy Mummy Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot diggity dog! This eye-catching way to easily prepare "franks in a blanket" will put a smile on your kids' faces! Versatile frozen bread dough is "Mummy's helper" for this super weeknight meal idea that will have dinner on the table in no time!
What You'll Need
- 4 Rhodes® Frozen Dinner Rolls (from a 3-pound package), thawed but still cold
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut dinner roll dough in half. Roll each half into a 22- to 24-inch rope. Wrap one rope around hot dog from bottom up, 4-1/2 inches (see photo).
- Cut a 1-1/2-inch piece off the second rope and set small piece aside. Wrap the second rope around the hot dog from the bottom up, 4-1/2 inches, going the opposite way. Then wrap the 1-1/2-inch piece around the top of the hot dog. Repeat with the remaining hot dogs and dinner roll dough.
- Place hot dogs on the baking sheet and bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven, cool slightly and add mustard eyes.
Recipe courtesy of Rhodes® Bake-n-Serv
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Easter Meat Pie
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Zippy Microwave Meatloaf
- City Hot Dog Guide
- Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
- Beefy Noodle Roll-Ups