Glazed Grilled Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Glazed Grilled Sausage is coated in apricot preserves and set on the grill for about fifteen minutes, making sausages that'll make your backyard cookout the happiest in town!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 pound kielbasa
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- In a small bowl, combine apricot preserves and mustard, mix well.
- Brush the glaze on top of kielbasa and grill until warmed through and glaze begins to caramelize.
- Remove from grill and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 147
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 25 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 703mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!
- Root Beer Dogs
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Bubblin' Beer Dogs
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- 20 Comfort Food Recipes
- Easter Meat Pie
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs