Homestyle Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sit back and relax while our throw-together, one-pot recipe for Homestyle Short Ribs cooks up. Filled with hearty, baked beans and meaty, beef short ribs, this is one easy comfort dish you're gonna love eatin'!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 pounds beef short ribs
- 3 medium-sized red potatoes, quartered (about 1 pound)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup barley
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine water, short ribs, potatoes, onions, carrots, and barley over high heat; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until meat is fork tender.
- Stir in beans, salt and pepper; cover and simmer 40 minutes then skim off fat and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!