Apple Coleslaw with a Kick
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This change-of-pace coleslaw will really wake up your taste buds! What makes it so good is the combo of the sweet rice vinegar and the apples, along with the creamy tang of the horseradish. You'll want to add our Apple Coleslaw with a Kick to your line-up of favorite summer side dishes.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons creamy horseradish (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, horseradish, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper until creamy. Add coleslaw, apple, and pecans and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
We tested this recipe using Silver Spring® Cream Style Horseradish. For more great recipes using Silver Spring Horseradish, visit www.silverspringfoods.com.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 214
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 541mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 6.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!