Asian Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you'll wanna munch on this crunchy Asian Pasta Salad because it has such a fresh flavor with an Asian flair. It'll become your favorite in no time.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces dried linguine, uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 large carrots, scraped and sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil (see note)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. Place pasta in a large bowl. Add broccoli and next 3 ingredients; toss well.
- Combine soy sauce and remaining 6 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour over pasta mixture; toss gently.
Look for dark sesame oil in the Asian section of large supermarkets.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!