Autumn Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Autumn Chicken Salad is an easy throw-together chicken salad with a hint of autumn flavor. It serves as a main course that's just as good for lunch, dinner or anytime.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped seedless red grapes
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium-sized Red Delicious apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
What to Do
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except lettuce leaves.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
- Plus, check out even more great seasonal dishes in our free eCookbook, Mr. Food Fall Favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.