We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only does this Bread Salad use plenty of flavorful ingredients, but it also shows you how to make your own homemade croutons! Whether you're looking for an easy salad recipe to make for your afternoon lunch or an easy starter recipe before dinner, this Bread Salad is both classic and unique.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 loaf of Italian or sourdough bread, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 large cucumber, cubed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the bread cubes in a large bowl and generously coat with the cooking spray; toss, coat again, then toss again. Place on a baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
- In another large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and beans; toss to coat well. Add the bread cubes then toss gently and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!