Broccoli and Cheese Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a fresh new idea for a go-along salad this season? Our Broccoli and Cheese Salad recipe fits the bill! This broccoli salad is sort of like a vegetarian antipasto, loaded with veggies and cheeses and topped off with an unforgettable, light and creamy dressing.
What You'll Need
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (6-ounce dr. wt.) can whole black olives, drained
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon (optional)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, tomatoes, onion, olives, Monterrey Jack, and Cheddar cheeses.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pour over vegetables and toss until evenly coated. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with bacon, if desired, just before serving.
If your gang loves grilled cheese, why not try something a bit different? Our Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwiches are fantastic!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 315
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 29 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 709mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.