We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This colorful deli salad has a whole lot of crunch! Our Crunchy Slaw gets its tasty crunch from apples and carrots. This coleslaw recipe also calls for Greek yogurt, instead of the usual mayo. Not only does this help keep it lighter than other coleslaws, but we think it gives it a unique taste that's really welcome!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 apple, cored and diced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Add cabbage, carrots, scallions, and apple; toss until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes, then serve.
Don't forget to check out our other Easy Coleslaw Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.