Fiesta Zucchini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Celebrate the flavors of summer all year long with our Fiesta Zucchini Salad. This salad gets its great vibrant color from fresh veggies, like cherry red tomatoes, bright yellow corn, green zucchini, and more! It's truly a salad worth throwing a fiesta for!
What You'll Need
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, celery, bell pepper, tomatoes, corn, onion, and basil; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you're looking for other ways to enjoy an abundance of zucchini, you'll love our Crunchy Zucchini Strips!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!