Fiesta Zucchini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Celebrate the flavors of summer all year long with our Fiesta Zucchini Salad. This salad gets its great vibrant color from fresh veggies, like cherry red tomatoes, bright yellow corn, green zucchini, and more! It's truly a salad worth throwing a fiesta for!
What You'll Need
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, celery, bell pepper, tomatoes, corn, onion, and basil; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you're looking for other ways to enjoy an abundance of zucchini, you'll love our Crunchy Zucchini Strips!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!