Fiesta Zucchini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Celebrate the flavors of summer all year long with our Fiesta Zucchini Salad. This salad gets its great vibrant color from fresh veggies, like cherry red tomatoes, bright yellow corn, green zucchini, and more! It's truly a salad worth throwing a fiesta for!
What You'll Need
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, celery, bell pepper, tomatoes, corn, onion, and basil; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you're looking for other ways to enjoy an abundance of zucchini, you'll love our Crunchy Zucchini Strips!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!