Fiesta Zucchini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Celebrate the flavors of summer all year long with our Fiesta Zucchini Salad. This salad gets its great vibrant color from fresh veggies, like cherry red tomatoes, bright yellow corn, green zucchini, and more! It's truly a salad worth throwing a fiesta for!
What You'll Need
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, celery, bell pepper, tomatoes, corn, onion, and basil; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you're looking for other ways to enjoy an abundance of zucchini, you'll love our Crunchy Zucchini Strips!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!