Greek Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds to the Greek Isles without leaving home by tossing together the flavorful ingredients to make our Greek Pasta Salad. This Mediterranean-inspired Greek pasta salad recipe can be on your table as a change-of-pace go-along or light main dish that's perfect for hot summer days. This Greek pasta salad has feta, tomatoes, spinach, and all kinds of Mediterranean flavors that will have your taste buds saying "Opa!"
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) box radiatore or ruffles pasta
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 1 cup bottled Greek dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, then drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add pasta and toss gently until evenly coated. Serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve this Greek pasta salad alongside Quick and Easy Gyros, for a truly inspired Mediterranean feast.
- When you want to give this pasta salad an extra-homemade Greek flavor, mix up your own Greek dressing. It's easy!
- Love this Greek Pasta Salad recipe? Then you're sure to love our collection of 56 Divine Deli Salad Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 403
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 23 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 801mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!