The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Greek Salad in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
Enjoy a classic Greek salad on the go with our recipe for Greek Salad in a Jar. Filled with all of your favorite Greek salad toppings, this salad in a jar is good to make in advance for busy days. You'll love how convenient and tasty they are!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Greek dressing
- 2 (26-ounce) mason jars
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (7.75-ounce can) chickpeas
- 1 cup tomato chunks
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
What to Do
- Divide Greek dressing evenly between jars. Layer evenly with cucumbers, onion, olives, chick peas, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce.
- Place lids on jars and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For even more recipes like this one, check out our Chef's Salad in a Jar and Cheeseburger Salad in a Jar.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Breakfast in a Mug
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.