Hearts of Palm Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never tried hearts of palm salad, you've been missing out! Tender chunks of canned hearts of palm tossed with fresh veggies and seasonings turn into a company-fancy salad in minutes.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14-ounce) cans hearts of palm, drained and cut into chunks
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 large bell peppers (1 red and 1 yellow), chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
What to Do
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the dressing mixture and toss until well combined. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.