Italian Chef Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hearty salads are always a nice change of pace. Try this Italian Chef Salad with a variety of meats, cheese and veggies sure to please everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) bag mixed greens
- 1 (½-inch-thick slice, about ½ pound) deli turkey breast, cut into cubes
- 2 (½-inch-thick slices, about ½ pound) deli Genoa salami, cut into cubes
- 1 (½-inch-thick slice, about ½ pound) provolone cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (6-ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar giardiniera peppers, drained and cut into ½-inch strips
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle balsamic vinaigrette
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the dressing; mix well. Add the dressing and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 455
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 9.2g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 2,186mg 91 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 6.2g 0 %