Lemon Tuscan Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a go-along that isn't your run-of-the-mill potato salad, then this recipe is right up your alley. Say good-bye to boring and hello to a new salad that'll be the talk of your shin-dig.
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool; place in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, onion, and lemon zest to the potatoes. Pour vinaigrette over mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.