Lemon Tuscan Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a go-along that isn't your run-of-the-mill potato salad, then this recipe is right up your alley. Say good-bye to boring and hello to a new salad that'll be the talk of your shin-dig.
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool; place in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, onion, and lemon zest to the potatoes. Pour vinaigrette over mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!