Mediterranean Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary cucumber salad recipe. That's 'cause we added in the flavors of Greek yogurt and and fresh dill to make it an extraordinary Mediterranean Cucumber Salad!
What You'll Need
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine cucumbers, scallions, and red pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over cucumber mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before tossing and serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!