Mexican Corn Bread Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mexican Corn Bread Salad is a colorful layered salad that tastes like a fiesta in a bowl. This novel summer salad looks as awesome as it tastes, and is a fantastic recipe to share at potlucks or other summer parties. These layers are sure to impress and the taste is second to none. Anyone would be proud to have this party recipe in their cookbook!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 corn bread muffins
- 2 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 6 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine dressing mix, sour cream, and mayonnaise; set aside.
- Crumble half the corn muffins into a large glass bowl or trifle dish. Place a layer of beans over corn muffins, then bell pepper, half of dressing mixture, corn, tomatoes, bacon, remaining corn muffins, remaining dressing mixture, cheese, and scallions.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 551
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 8.0g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 17g 33 %
- Cholesterol 60mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,492mg 62 %
- Total Carbohydrates 62g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.3g 37 %
- Sugars 9.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .