We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love Italian bread salad recipes, then our Panzanella Bread Salad will be your new potluck go-to. From the salami to the provolone cheese, this one is packed with Tuscan flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 (1-inch-thick) slices Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cubed salami
- 1 cup cubed provolone cheese
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup olive oil and garlic powder. Add bread cubes and toss until evenly coated. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine bread cubes and remaining ingredients. Add dressing; toss gently. Let stand 20 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 184
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 297mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.