Potato Salad Confetti Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
No, we didn't put actual confetti into the potato salad! Our Potato Salad Confetti Mold gets its name from all the tasty veggie add-ins that make it look like there's confetti inside. Isn't it great when you can add fun and flavor to a dish?
What You'll Need
- 6 white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 2 pounds)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery (2 stalks)
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained ( cup)
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
What to Do
- Place potato cubes into a large saucepan and fill with enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, until fork-tender; drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, celery, black olives, bell pepper, onion, mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper; set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool. Add cooled gelatin to celery mixture; mix well. Add potatoes and stir until evenly coated. Pour into a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan and refrigerate at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Invert pan onto a large oval platter, gently shaking mold to loosen it. Slice into serving-sized pieces.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 253
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 56mg 19 %
- Sodium 470mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!