Pull-Apart Salad Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone knows that salad goes with bread, but what about salad IN bread? That's exactly what you'll get with our recipe for Pull-Apart Salad Bread. This savory monkey bread-style recipe is studded with tasty veggies. And since it's such a fun shape, we like to surround ours with all sorts of salad fixins to make it even more special.
What You'll Need
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans refrigerated flaky layer biscuits
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 (1-ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Pour butter over biscuits, sprinkle with ranch dressing mix, and gently toss until evenly coated. Add sundried tomatoes, olives, scallions, and cheese to biscuits and toss until well combined. Place mixture evenly in Bundt pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked in center. Let cool 10 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Place greens around and in center of bread. Top with tomatoes and onion. Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 675
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43g 66 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 84 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,878mg 78 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!