Stacked Taco Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Stacked Taco Salad is a great main course dish that looks great on any party or dinner table. It's a hearty salad that you can put together in a flash!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 (2-1/4-ounce) cans sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) bag tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle sweet-and-spicy French salad dressing
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef with taco seasoning mix over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat; drain and cool.
- In an extra-large salad bowl, layer half the lettuce then half the cheese, beans, corn, ground beef, tomatoes, and olives. Repeat layers then top with crushed tortilla chips. Just before serving, add dressing and toss to coat well.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 911
- Calories from Fat 654
- Total Fat 73g 112 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 89 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 24g 47 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,348mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g 24 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"