Summer Garden Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mother Nature's gifts from the garden make this easy Summer Garden Salad one to savor! The fresh veggies along with the refreshing homemade dressing make it a winning duo of texture and flavor.
What You'll Need
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 medium-sized red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine tomato, red onion, cucumber, and green pepper chunks; toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, cilantro, salt, and black pepper; whisk until well blended.
- Pour dressing into large bowl with mixed vegetables and toss gently until well combined. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
This salad coupled with a bowl of our homemade gazpacho is the ultimate light and cool summer meal.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!