Sweet Sour Watermelon and Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some like it sweet, some like it tangy, but everyone's gonna like our Sweet Sour Watermelon and Cucumber Salad; 'cause it's a super change-of-pace side dish to team with any picnic or grill favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 3 cups seedless watermelon balls or small chunks
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and cut into small slices
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mix together vinegar, water, sugar, and poppy seeds and season with salt and pepper. Stir in scallions.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the watermelon and cucumber; pour marinade over top. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Toss gently before serving.
For more cool and refreshing recipes, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!